Yoga For Well-Being and Private Student Skills
March 3-9 and October 20-26, 2019
Listen to intuition, unlock movement magic, discover a path to rejuvenation.
- Learn to conduct the Yoga Movement Screen, which uses nine asanas to assess movement, balance, stability and flexibility. From this screen, design a personal practice for your client consisting of yoga postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques.
- 50+ therapeutic asanas
- In-depth anatomy review
- Awakening the inner core
- The mind and the perception of pain
- Karma and the Koshas
- Mindful eating and basic Ayurvedic food principles
- Small group projects and teaching practica
- Use these skills for private students or small group classes
Prerequisite: 200 hour yoga training certification
300 Hour Program Rates
Tent (available June 1-Sept 30)
Shared Dorm (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Hall)
Private Cabin and Bath
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60 hour module.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A $300 deposit is due to secure your spot in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.