Honor Wisdom: Yoga For Healing 2
Dates: June 24-30 2024 (Mon-Sun) *students check-in the night prior to start date
Listen to intuition, unlock movement magic, discover a path to rejuvenation.
300 Hour Yoga Training Curriculum Details
- Deep dive into suboptimal breathing patterns and functional applications of pranayama
- Broaden your understanding of anatomy of the nervous system
- Learn the Yoga Endurance Screen and briefly revisit latest updates to the Yoga Movement Screen
- Explore 20+ new dynamic asanas to improve strength, core and flexibility
- Gain exposure to the latest research on Pain Science
- Apply yogic lifestyle techniques to lower risk of the top preventable diseases in the United States
- Explore tapasya and yogic purification through full-day, immersion-style yogic practice
- Delve into philosophy and meditations of Bodhicitta and the 21 Taras
Prerequisite: 200 hour yoga training certification, Yoga for Healing with the Yoga Movement Screen
300 Hour Training Rates and Accommodations
Tent (available June-September)
Retreat Hut (available May-September)
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60-hour module. Our 300-hour program consists of five 60-hour modules, taken at your convenience.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.