Dance of Shakti: Vinyasa Flow
Dive into your heart, transition gracefully, harmonize with the flow.
- Concise cueing and communication
- Getting off your mat while teaching
- Physiological benefits of vinyasa flow
- ShambhavAnanda Yoga sun salutations, standing pose namaskars, moon salutations and mandala vinyasa
- Flow yoga as moving meditation: pranayama, inner focus and mantra
- Take home vinyasa flow class sequences and class planning templates
- Practice teaching and group projects
Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification
300 Hour Training Rates and Accommodations
Tent (available June-September)
Retreat Hut (available May-September)
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60-hour module. Our 300-hour program consists of five 60-hour modules, taken at your convenience.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.