Dance of Shakti: Vinyasa Flow
August 11-17, 2019
Dive into your heart, transition gracefully, harmonize with the flow.
- Concise cuing and communication
- Getting off your mat while teaching
- Physiological benefits of vinyasa flow
- Shambhava Yoga sun salutations, standing pose namaskars, moon salutations and mandala vinyasa
- Flow yoga as moving meditation: pranayama, inner focus and mantra
- Take home vinyasa flow class sequences and class planning templates
- Practice teaching and group projects
Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification
300 Hour Program Rates
Tent (available June 1-Sept 30)
Shared Dorm (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Hall)
Private Cabin and Bath
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60 hour module.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A $300 deposit is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.