Rise True: Focus on the Shoulders and Core
March 24-30, 2019
- Approaches and modifications for intermediate asanas with a focus on the shoulders and upper body including arm balances and deep backbends
- Restorative asanas to address areas of restriction and common imbalances
- Teaching skills for diverse learning styles and multi-level classes
- In-depth anatomy of the shoulder, upper back and core
- Refine awareness of subtle breath energy and refine pranayama teaching skills
- Philosophy topics include karma, subtle energy and surrender
- Meditation practices to facilitate your asana practice
- Expand subtle body awareness
- Small group projects and teaching practica
- Develop intermediate classes to teach from upon completing the training
Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification
300 Hour Program Rates
Tent (available June 1-Sept 30)
Shared Dorm (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Hall)
Private Cabin and Bath
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60 hour module.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A $300 deposit is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.