Rise True: Focus on the Shoulders and Core
Ground into your hands, feel empowered, rise to the next level.
- Asana – Learn approaches and modifications for intermediate asanas with a focus on the shoulders and upper body, including arm balances, inversions, and deep backbends
- Anatomy – In-depth anatomy of the shoulder, upper back and core
- Restorative asanas – Address areas of restriction and common imbalances with restorative and therapeutic postures
- Teaching skills – learn to teach for diverse learning styles and multi-level classes
- Pranayama – Refine awareness of subtle breath energy and refine pranayama teaching skills
- Philosophy – explore the topics of karma, subtle energy, and surrender
- Meditation – practices to facilitate your asana practice and expand your subtle body awareness
- Small group projects and teaching practica
- Develop intermediate classes to teach from upon completing the training
Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification
300 Hour Training Rates and Accommodations
Tent (available June-September)
Retreat Hut (available May-September)
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60-hour module. Our 300-hour program consists of five 60-hour modules, taken at your convenience.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.