Deep Roots: Focus on the Hips and Lower Body
March 8-14, 2020 and July 13-19, 2020
Dive into your hips, sink into your breath, release deep tensions.
- Approaches and modifications for intermediate asanas with a focus on the pelvis and lower body including deep hip openers and intermediate balance postures
- Approach to intermediate poses includes many versions of each pose to meet individual needs
- Therapeutic and restorative asanas to address areas of restriction and common imbalances
- Anatomy of the hip, leg, and low back
- Teaching skills for intermediate and multi-level classes
- Develop intermediate classes to teach from upon completing the training
- Pranayama practices that explore the breath as a gateway to deeper states of consciousness
- Philosophy topics include subtle body anatomy, the chakras and nadis
- Meditation practices to deepen subtle body awareness, small group projects and teaching practicals
300 Hour Training Rates and Accommodations
Tent (available June-September)
Retreat Hut (available May-September)
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60-hour module. Our 300-hour program consists of five 60-hour modules, taken at your convenience.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.