Deep Roots: Focus on the Hips and Lower Body
March 17-23, 2019
Dive into your hips, sink into your breath, release deep tensions.
- Approaches and modifications for intermediate asanas with a focus on the pelvis and lower body including deep hip openers and intermediate balance postures
- Therapeutic and restorative asanas to address areas of restriction and common imbalances
- Functional anatomy of the hip, leg, and low back
- Teaching skills for intermediate and multi-level classes
- Pranayama practices that explore the breath as a gateway to deeper states of consciousness
- Philosophy topics include subtle body anatomy, the chakras and nadis
- Meditation practices to deepen subtle body awareness
- Small group projects and teaching practica
- Develop intermediate classes to teach from upon completing the training
Pre-requisite: 200 Hour certification
300 Hour Program Rates
Tent (available June 1-Sept 30)
Shared Dorm (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Hall)
Private Cabin and Bath
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60 hour module.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A $300 deposit is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.