Enhance and Expand: Adjustments and Teaching Skills
August 18-24, 2019
Center within, connect with conscious presence, elevate the experience.
- Hands-on adjustments for beginning through intermediate postures
- A wide range of adjustment methods to help you develop your own creative approach
- Observation and communication skills
- Self-adjustments, verbal adjustments and partner poses
- Muscle release adjustments
- How to integrate adjustments into your classes
- Ethics of Touch
- Small group projects and teaching practicums
Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification
300 Hour Program Rates
Tent (available June 1-Sept 30)
Shared Dorm (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Mandir)
Private Room/Shared Bath (Yoga Hall)
Private Cabin and Bath
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60 hour module.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your training cost.
A $300 deposit is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.