Enhance and Expand: Adjustments and Teaching Skills
July 27-August 2, 2020
Center within, connect with conscious presence, elevate the experience.
- Hands-on adjustments for beginning through intermediate postures
- A wide range of adjustment methods to help you develop your own creative approach
- Observation and communication skills
- Self-adjustments, verbal adjustments and partner poses
- Muscle release adjustments
- How to integrate adjustments into your classes
- Ethics of Touch
- Small group projects and teaching practicums
Pre-requisite: 200 hour certification
300 Hour Training Rates and Accommodations
Tent (available June-September)
Retreat Hut (available May-September)
*All prices include tuition, meals & lodging per 60-hour module. Our 300-hour program consists of five 60-hour modules, taken at your convenience.
*If choosing gluten free meal option, a $50 fee will be added to your total cost.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due to secure your space in the training. The remaining balance is due by your training start date.
View our cancellation policy.