Our immersion-style yoga teacher certification is available for commuter students without overnight stay. The commuter teacher training option is a great choice if you live in Nederland, Boulder and surrounding area. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to take an intensive training and connect long-term with the Shambhava Yoga™ community.
- Attend the onsite portion of the training in one three-week period or divide into two modules (for 200-hour training)
- Take up to a year to complete your training from the time of registration
- Free drop-in classes at Shoshoni and Eldorado from the time you register until you graduate!
- Organic, vegetarian lunch and dinner at Shoshoni during your onsite training dates
- Use of Shoshoni facility during your onsite training including evening yoga classes, shrines, lodge area, and hot tub
- Please contact us for commuter options for advanced trainings.
Commuter Training Schedule:
As a commuter student for the 200-hour training, you may choose to participate in the full day (5:30am-7:30pm) or a partial day (8:00am-4:00pm, or 7:30pm 2 days/week).
First day of training 2:00-7:30pm
Monday-Saturday 5:30am-7:30pm or 8:00-4:00
Two Sundays off during the training
Last day of training 9:00am-1:00pm
Partial Day requirements:
- Gather 40 class hours outside of your onsite training date
- 20 yoga class hours
- An additional 20 meditation class hours
- These hours may be taken only at a Shambhava Yoga ashram or center as they are part of the contact hours for your training. Upon registration, you will receive a class hour log sheet to start recording the classes you take.
From Nederland: 15 min
From Boulder: 45 min
From Denver: 1.25-1.5 hours
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In