Honor Wisdom: Yoga for Well-Being
- Learn to conduct the Yoga Movement Screen, which uses nine asanas to assess movement, balance, stability and flexibility. From this screen, design a personal practice for your client consisting of yoga postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques.
- 100+ therapeutic asanas
- Anatomy review
- Awakening the inner core
- The mind and the perception of pain
- Healing and the Koshas
- Mindful eating and basic Ayurvedic food principles
- Small group projects and teaching practica
- Use these skills for private students or small group classes
This training awards 60 Hours towards a 500-Hour Shambhava Yoga Certification. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
200-Hour training with Shambhava Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance. Note: We recommend taking the Deep Roots and Rise True trainings before the remaining three modules, as the other three draw on poses learned in Deep Roots and Rise True. However, you are welcome to take the 300-hr modules in any order.
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In