Yoga for Healing Training
- Learn to conduct the Yoga Movement Screen, which uses nine asanas to assess movement, balance, stability and flexibility. From this screen, design a personal practice for your client consisting of yoga postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques.
- 100+ therapeutic asanas
- Anatomy review
- Awakening the inner core
- The mind and the perception of pain
- Healing and the Koshas
- Mindful eating and basic Ayurvedic food principles
- Small group projects and teaching practica
- Use these skills for private students or small group classes
This training awards 60 Hours towards a 500-Hour Shambhava Yoga Certification. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
200-Hour training with Shambhava Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance.
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In