Meditation Teacher Training Level 2
- Expanding breath awareness
- Pranayama and meditation techniques for subtle energy and the chakras
- What is spiritual growth?
- Witness consciousness
- The physical, subtle and causal bodies
- Teaching skills for continuing meditation students
- Daily teaching practica
- Develop a 6-week continuing meditation course to teach from upon completing the training
- Deepen your experience of meditation as practiced in Shambhava Yoga
This training awards 30 Hours towards a 700-Hour Shambhava Yoga Certification**. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
200-Hour training with Shambhava Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance. Successful completion of Shambhava Yoga Meditation Teacher Training Level 1.
**As we transition to a new 300-hour intermediate curriculum, students who have take classes in the old curriculum will still be able to include the following classes in their 300 intermediate hours: Ayurveda and Yogic Lifestyle Training and Meditation Teacher Trainings Levels 1 & 2. In the new curriculum, these trainings are no longer part of the 500-hour training but part of the upcoming advanced 700-hour training. This means for students yet to begin the 300 advanced hours, these trainings may be taken for CEU (continuing ed units) or working ahead to 700-hour training, but it is not part of the intermediate 300 hours.
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In