Advanced Asana Training
- Approaching and modifying advanced asanas including Scorpion, Lotus Headstand, advanced balance poses and binds
- Advanced transitions
- Assisting and adjusting advanced postures
- Workshop-style teaching
- Design an advanced yoga series to teach from upon completion of training
- Meditation and philosophy topics vary by participant interest: deepening subtle body awareness, puja and mantra, history of Shambhava Yoga™, Zen philosophy and Kashmir Shaivism, etc.
- Deepen your experience of Shambhava Yoga meditation
This training awards 60 Hours towards a 700-Hour Shambhava Yoga Certification**. You may also apply these hours toward continuing education units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
200-Hour training with Shambhava Yoga or comparable 200-hour level training registered with Yoga Alliance. Successful completion of Shambhava Yoga Intermediate Teacher Trainings Levels 2 & 3.
**As we transition to a new 300-hour intermediate curriculum, students who have take classes in the old curriculum will still be able to include the following classes in their 300 intermediate hours: Ayurveda and Yogic Lifestyle Training and Meditation Teacher Trainings Levels 1 & 2. In the new curriculum, these trainings are no longer part of the 500-hour training but part of the upcoming advanced 700-hour training. This means for students yet to begin the 300 advanced hours, these trainings may be taken for CEU (continuing ed units) or working ahead to 700-hour training, but it is not part of the intermediate 300 hours.
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In