500-Hour Teacher Training Curriculum
Set yourself apart as a yoga teacher with continuing education and advanced certification. Each level of training empowers you with new teaching techniques as you dive deeper into asana, methodology, philosophy and meditation. Our 300-hour intermediate curriculum builds upon the 200-hour training with 30 and 60-hour modules that allow you to train cumulatively towards 500 certification, or for your own growth as a teacher. We are excited to announce a new 700-hour certification! Scroll down to learn more about advanced certification options Check out dates and prices on the training calendar.
300-Hour Intermediate Certification
The following courses are required for 300-hour intermediate certification. Click on the name of a training to learn more about it.
- Intermediate Teacher Training Level 2 (60 Hours)
- Intermediate Teacher Training Level 3 (60 Hours)
- Yoga For Healing (60 Hours)
- Adjustments and Teaching Skills (60 Hours)
- Vinyasa Flow Training (30 Hours)
- Students who are previously enrolled in the 300-hour training may complete this training with elective courses that are now part of the 700-hour advanced level listed below. Please call Shoshoni if you have any questions about this: 303-642-0116.
Beyond intermediate trainings are elective courses that allow you to advance towards 700-hour certification or gather CEUs (continuing ed units). These courses may be taken at any point after your 200-hour training. Click on the name of a training to learn more about it.
- Ayurveda & Yogic Lifestyle Training (60 Hours)
- Ayurveda Marma Weekend (30 Hours)
- Advanced Asana (60 Hours)
- Meditation Teacher Training Level 1 (30 Hours)
- Meditation Teacher Training Level 2 (30 Hours)
Required Courses for 500-hour certification
|Course Name||Course Hours|
|Level 1 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training||200|
|Level 2 Intermediate Training||60|
|Level 3 Intermediate Training||60|
|Adjustments & Teaching Skills||60|
|Vinyasa Flow Training||60|
|Yoga for Healing||60|
|Total Training Hours||500|
Teach and document a minimum of 100 hours of teaching experience addition to your 500 training hours. Submit these hours before you complete your 500 training hours.
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In