Yoga and Meditation Immersion for Health and Happiness
w/ Yogini Hendrickson
The rejuvenating Health and Happiness Retreat offers a serene natural setting where peace and tranquility await you. This retreat offers a perfect sanctuary for individuals seeking inner peace, holistic well-being and spiritual growth. Engage in therapeutic yoga and pranayama sessions, marinate in the vibration of powerful mantras, and learn to focus the mind using ShambhavAnanda Yoga practices. Enjoy freshly prepared, wholesome organic meals to nourish body and soul. The calming atmosphere and supportive community of Shoshoni help encourage self-reflection, self-care, and exploration in connecting to the divine Inner Self.
- Daily yoga and pranayama (three Therapeutic Yoga classes)
- Daily mantra and meditation practice
- Two sacred art classes
- Two Restorative Yoga and Deep Relaxation classes
- Two Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle classes
- One Ayurvedic Cooking class
- One ten-minute consult with a yoga therapist
- Free time for self-care, self-reflection and use of amenities
The Health and Happiness Retreat is limited to 12 participants.
About the Instructor
Yogini Hendrickson, CIAYT
Yogini is a registered ERYT-500 and CIAYT. She came to Shoshoni with a deep desire to learn meditation, and has served in the ashram since 2006, just after receiving her ShambhavAnanda Yoga certification. She spent nine years managing the Eldorado Ashram, and moved back to Shoshoni in January of 2018. Yogini enriches all Shoshoni trainings with her anatomy expertise and joy of teaching.