Temple tour hours are Saturday and Sunday 1:00-4:00pm. Please check in at the office when you arrive. If you are interested in attending a chanting and meditation program, please contact us at 303-642-0116.
*Shoshoni will be observing a seasonal closure February 15-March 17th. Temple Tours will resume on Saturday, March 19th.
- Please wear a nice top, pants or a skirt to the Temples. No jeans, yoga clothes, shorts, or short skirts. If you do not have a skirt or nice pants, they are available for purchase in the bookstore.
- No food or drink in the Temples. Prasad (offerings of fruits and sweets) may be placed on the altars.
- Please do not bring purses, bags, or cell phones into the temples. These may be left in your car.
- Photography is permitted only outside of the Temples.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering the Temples. There are benches for shoes outside each of the temples.
- Please don’t point the bottoms of your feet at the front altar.
- Please walk clockwise around the Temples.
- Please be respectful and mindful in our Temples. Bring an open mind and willingness to learn about our spiritual tradition.
Yoga Teacher Training
Dates and Rates
A Day in Teacher Training
Meet our Staff
Specials & Payment Plan
Student Log In